Rules and Complaince to sign up
- * 5% Credit card administration fee will be applied to the registration fees.
- *The registration fees include entrance to scientific sessions (except pre-congress courses and hands-on sessions where specified), exhibition area and social events (Opening Ceremony, Evening For All and Closing Ceremony), printed materials and congress bag.
- *Registration of Accompanying Persons includes entrance to the Opening Ceremony, Evening For All and Closing Ceremony only Accompanying persons are added at a later step of the process.
- *To access the system, your e-mail and password will be required. Make sure that the e-mail address provided on the form is correct; it will be used for all communications with you.
- *Pre-congress workshops will be available to register for soon.
- *Gala dinner tickets will be available to buy soon.
- *Midwives / Nurses, Trainees and Students must provide a proof of their status to complete the registration.
- *Low-Resource Countries – Click HERE to check the list of countries.
- *All registrations are confirmed only upon full payment of the registration fees.
- *Every participant will receive an e-mail confirming that the form is completed correctly. After the payment confirmation, the participant will receive another e-mail with the confirmation of the registration.
- *Minors under 18 years old are not allowed
Cancellation must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The following fees will be retained in case of cancellation:
Until September 14, 2018: the conference will refund 70% of the total registration cost, minus any bank fees. After September 14, 2018: no refund, full prepaid fees will be kept as a cancellation fee. No-shows (i.e. attendees who register for the conference, but do not appear) will not receive a refund of any kind either.
REGISTRATION NAME CHANGE
Name changes will be accepted without additional costs until September 28. The change must be informed by e-mail to email@example.com
For different payment methods, group registrations or any other inquiry, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org